Shishaldin Volcanic Activity_some explanations with other events and province descriptions

I took another considered volcanism news after Kerinci...Shishaldin Volcano region is my another scope.Thus,I express as frame to conclusions by  analysis based on lastmonth seismic events ;


And,I summary to another location;






Orthogonal provinces;





Your are right!!!I expressed to this locations as orthogonal as similar into my lastblog;


Really very interesting...



Other interesting conditions;


I catched a orthogonal relation among Shishaldin with Kerinci!!!Thus,



My followers will remember that I shared a weird seismic development news via MeWe platform;


So,I mean that about a corelation  condition as intersection location of red and yellow routes.Thus,you will evaluate that other orthogonal provinces for point file are quite interesting;






So,I mean that Sanders Seamount and loc1 files with Kerinci and Shishaldin are  another focal provinces.And next,thus,I summary to model by geometric approach of weird seismic news for North Africa region...


Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysicist 





Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments