about my 12-13 timeframe determination

Hi everyone.I expressed a timeframe determination into Big Earthquake Alerts Community of MeWe;

And,I confirm to my timeframe determination by expression of Ditrianum;




Thus,I especially present to attention of public or special organisations that about such a condition



Update-15/1/2020

Really,I can express that amazing a period!!!A  M6.0 environment for 12-13 timeframe is not subject.But,two extraordinary volcanism event news for this timeframe maybe can consider as a supplementary for solution to some mysteries about nature of Big Earthquakes;

12/1/2020-Taal Volcanism,alert level as first in 43 years raised to 4.Amazing seismic activity Statistics!!! 




13/1/2020-Fernandina Volcanism,Valuable volcanism news for this volcano by long time;




As summary,expressed big earthquake  projection into timeframe as very powerful compansed with two extraordinary volcanism event as timeframe!!!

Thus,I will wait to apreciated replies


Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysicist


 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments