about New Information Strategy_And my first information

Hi everyone.My followers know that I continue  to dense analysis based on seismic...Thus,I decisioned that I will present informations as blog  by this experiments...Thus,My aim;

informing to related organisations or communities about interesting geologic destinations of World by seismologic principles...(So,fuctionality of blog thus will increase)

My first location is New Delhi!!!Yes,I sure that you have to big shock...Unfortunately,Capital City of India Peninsula is among extremely selective points over our World as Geophysical by experiments based on seismologic into long timeframe!!!

My first evaluation thus about how selected of literally well known 'Indian Scholars' to  such a Megacity


I will wait to your replies


Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysicist

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments