Some geologic locations by latest developments

I detected  a orthogonal relation among Puerto Rico region event with Chukotka region event!!!Thus,My projection;







I especially underlines of locations based on routes with central regions(for example,Ascension Island)

I especially will follow to Turkey Region.Because,there are not any seismic developments for  route region...And,first event at route region;

Note.This location that into quite focal areas as geologic!!!Especially I inform to Geo-communities


In the other hand,I observe a event as  last day referenced for Visokoi Island Region which into  big corelation with  my red route!!!




 And next day, I see a seismic news for Turkey region route;



Thus,my another decription for especially Geo-communities...I am not know to detailed informations about region.But,pre-geophysics indicator with my experiments is  expressing to geophysics a energy source for province with  a conclusion of geologic researches  

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments