location descriptions based on Geophysics concept

You know that I expressed a condition into myblog;

https://mybloginfrmtns.blogspot.com/2020/01/a-method-suggestion-into-archaeology.html


Thus,I will establish to location descriptions based on Geophysics concept...a region frame example during my analysis;

 
My description is including to provinces as Harrat Khaybar,Harrat Kishb,Harrat Rahat.By the way,I present to more clear information about region map;




I have not any informations about monumental structures based on ancient civilisations of region.For all that,I absolutely can say that structures under this classification are supplementary to seismic background as region.Also,regional seismicity map by USGS that as another supplementary;









Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments