about Model Summary



https://mybloginfrmtns.blogspot.com/2020/01/new-location-descriptions-by-evaluation.html


So,you will evaluate to extremely meaninful condition based on my red line.Thus,I realised a detailed modelling which perfect corelated with 4 actual earthquake!!!







And,regional frames of this locations;















I hope that Informations cause to important supply to needs of Geo-communities



Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysicist





By the way,Model is very powerful!!!I established to confirmation with a event news into upper link;







In the other hand,I established to geometric solution about anatomy of a M6.0 environment event.Kermanshah radius as Pakistan centred by upper section intersected as orthogonal to Xinjiang Region Event;


So,a big earthquake potential condition for similar type orthogonal radius points of Pakistan type developments can shortly summary...

Also,I realised a search....Thus,a source condition as natural asphalt(Gilsonit) about Kermanshah region is expressing.Thus,I would like to share to this condition as a information as supplementary to some thesis about a role of earthquakes as a whole

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments