"Geomagnetic Field Unsettled" condition and about cause

I expressed to realised of very weird condition based on Spaceweather;


Where,you see that there are not any Geomagnetic and Radiation Storm conditions.But,a **Unsettled** condition  for Geomagnetic Field is subject!!!This condition that understanding as  **impossible** based on relation among  this parameters!!!

I will establish to explanation about cause of this weird condition via this blog.You know that expressed a projection about  last period  via my MeWe platform;


Where,I shortly express  as caused  to "Geomagnetic Field Unsettled" condition  for Earth by Mars-Moon Geometry  of a  effect condition to Mars as interplanetary sourced by my experiments

Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysicist

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments