Powerful region descriptions to ground characteristics based on Geophysics


You know to powerful ground characteristics as Geophysics for Punjab/PAKISTAN;



Confirming to this condition with more detailed frame during my analysis;



I frame with Chishtian region as ~...Also,published regional map by USGS of region;




Note.I have not found  any ancient monumental type structures for region during my searches


My another location decription South Madagascar;




And,a confirmation with Madagascar Geology Map;






Regional Map on my frame description which as another supplementary;





Note.I have not found  any ancient monumental type structures for region during my searches

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments