Powerful location descriptions(for either latest seismic events and geologic discoveries)

Seismic events into 3 x 120 degree position during my daily MeWe reporting identified as out of routine events!!!So,I considered to this condition and realised a analysis...

Note.events of Blacksea and Latin America Coast region is by coordinate.Also,Third event is by high corelation(So,we will  see to conclusions of very powerful locations);






caused red circle description of three location;








And,conclusions of orbital concept as red circle referenced(by two hemispheric perspective);








My first evaluations that about corelation of latest seismic events with interesting corelations by Geonews into near times...You clearly see to condition at African Part of Antarctica Plate with W part of N America.Also,I publish to example presentations for comparison of USGS and KRDAE  from USGS,EMSC,KRDAE and Volcanoes&Earthquakes among my references;



You are right!!!expressing as extraordinary for Beijing region(I sheared  on orange route)

Additionally,you can analysis that especially based on red and yellow routes!!!Thus,I sign to Mid-Atlantic Region...My another interested location is Fogo region







Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments