I continue to detecting for important zones at Turkey region_Niğde Region example

We observe to identified a period of important zones by collision type development for Turkey Region(I presented about Pütürge,Aydın Mountains and Narman events).My another determination is about Niğde Region(Seismic followers evaluate that a selective event at region is subject!!!And,this event by Port Hardy deep opening phenomena is expressing to a "collision axis");


And,I needed to a check of Geologic Structures at Niğde Region;



Thus,Your evaluations are true.Indicators show to Ecemiş Fay Zone!!!



My block model explanation as a whole by this informations;

Among my main aims;


  • A lightning against some question marks for related Geoengineers
  • Informing to related organisations/authorities 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments