Latest globe seismic conditions are quite interesting!!!Thus,my projection which establishing as a whole to informations by needs of Geologists&Geophysicists and related persons

latest seismic events for globe are quite interesting...Thus,conclusions of a analysis;








My red route is into big corelation with Mandalay,Gansu,Avalon and France region events.Also,I interest for Taoudenni(into Tropic of Cancer),Yakutsk(capital city) Region,S Orkney Islands  as intersection points.
Also,I underline of centre provinces of quadrant circles








Especially I interest for Popocatépetl;
https://youtu.be/4p3zeeBdfco


Also,I give to conclusions about locations based on Tropics;






Note.Especially last snapshot is selective as  a structure as different by environment!!!


I summary  to condition about a mechanism with this experiment;

You are right!!!A "deep opening phenomena" .Thus,by quarter concept

for North Hemisphere 
_Hawaii(i will follow about some conditions)
_Philippines(i will follow about some conditions)
_Iran(i will follow about some conditions)
_Canada-Greenland Region(i will follow about some conditions)

for South Hemisphere 
_Mato-Grosso(I will follow about some conditions)
_S Africa-Atlantic Region(as similar) 
_Antarctica Region(as similar)
_W125-S35 geography(as similar)


My first check is based on  pressure distributions; 











My interested a "Uplift Morphology" of  route at Lake Geneve region...And,I confirm to such a morphology  by my detailed check(I especially sign with yellow lines);


My followers remember that I informed about meandering type developments with effect of some uplift regions into Africa continent.Thus,I express with this way to some informations as more powerful about location via evaluating into this concept of  Lake Geneve Province 


Another day,I observed a event at Cuarnavaca region during my analysis;

Thus,I conclude that Collision routes mean that high volcanism type developments or related production routes 


Also,I present to corelated locations with my another expressions;






Especially,shaking information supplies to quite a condition













Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments