Seismic Activation at S region of Balıkesir-Mechanism and Suggestions

A seismic activity contion at S region of Balıkesir!!!I shared to condition via MeWe platform;



And,I realised a researching as reference to "İkizcetepeler Reservoir" as most characteristic...Thus,I established via WowTurkey page to critic information;



Mn as characteristic is subject with Fe...And,technic information page about region that as supplementary to my ideas for cause of seismic activation;



As a whole,firslty I evaluate that focalising to possible problems  as reservoir sourced thus very very important.So,I emphasize to some observations into short and neartime range as reservoir based









Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments