about solution suggestion by easy concept into Earth Prediction Field

You remember that I clearly expressed about cause of sharing to important world seismic events via MeWe platform.Some followers thus understood to me.So,very thanks to this followers...

Some followers maybe are needing to information about data evaluation.Thus,I present to a example analysis


My MeWe followers know that three points as Peru region-S of Iceland-Mid Atlantic region among latest interesting seismic events are subject.You can establish to main routes via caused orthogonality of this points.Other step is produce to equiorthogonal lines  based on pseudo equator line.Example conclusions on this expressions;






Yes...I pinned to latest seismic events at Google Earth!!!Where, I presented to events on error ratio less than 1% as distance to lines by  Earth length as 40000 km.

Note.I especially underline of some regions on red routes that Guatemala Event and big corelation of Mexio Region events are subject.Others are Central Iran and W of Luzon Island Region.


Again special thanks to you for realised efforts into earthquake prediction field

I will wait to your replies

Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysicist


XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX


Another day I checked to latest seismic conditions.And,I underline of extraordinary seismicity condition at Mexico region with especially Indian Ocean event!!!



My detected another locations as secondary;














Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments