I took decision that aims additionaly informations based on experiments about big earthquake alerts

I took to decision of a new procedure which shortly,informing to weird some conditions as a conclusion of experiments of my "big earthquake alerts" sharings   via MeWe platform.Thus,I aim to establishing to additionaly a supply  to Earthquake Researches  into wide-range...For example,We observed for 17-21 timerange  to such a timeframe;








You know that I shortly expressed as literature type some conditions based on seismic.I evaluate as a conclusion with special condition for Solar Orbit at Dec 21 environment  of such a condition.



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments