Precious locations based on Seismology of Earth

I evaluate to  maximum seismicity condition  for Alaska Geography by my experiments;

Thus,I wonder characteristic locations by orthogonal concept...Thus,My another  reference region;

So,I considered to quite weird a seismicity province as Regional Seismicity map referenced.This region can evaluate  as Colombia-Peru-Brasil boundary zone as  ~.Thus,You will conclude  that important intersection points based on Seismic Experiments,important routes and important central locations by quadrant  globe volume.My projection conclusions;








You can carry-out to detailed analysis...Only,I realised a fast analysis.Thus,


Chad-Niger-Libya Boundary Region
Cook Islans Region
Riau Islands Region 

express as quite focal regions for Seismologist.
Also,my identified locations based on latest MeWe seismic sharings;

RedSea Event
Bandasea Events
Busan Event
South Korea Event 


can express...I expressed that you can realise to detailed analysis  of routes...Thus,My especially interested to Krakatau Volcanism location 

Be safe everyone...

Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysicist


And,I observe to condition information about Krakatau during publish controls!!!

http://www.earth-of-fire.com/2019/12/activite-du-krakatau-de-la-fournaise-du-pavlof-et-de-stromboli.html

I hope thus this blog explanation caused to important supply 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments