Really very very interesting condition!!!

Really very very interesting condition!!! that I especially share.Shortly,I realised a analysis at Dec 24,2019 based on detected two orthogonal location...Where,noted to interesting condition of line condition for Cyprus Mid region during my fast analysis...After short time,I observed a Earthquake condition for this location with KOERI data check!!!!!!

Thus,I present to snapshots of this progress



I will wait for your replies 
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

I took a big Magnitude news which into extreme corelation with my orange route!!!



I hope that my information into morning time environment caused to big role based on some chapters.Thus,I so happy...I think that about carrying-out  to my humanitarian mission  by considering to restricted capabilities 





Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments