Coriolis Regions are source regions and I conclude as important pressure centres for sources of this regions



You know that I presented a working;

https://mybloginfrmtns.blogspot.com/2019/09/global-earthquake-prediction.html



Coriolis Regions are source locations of circle by Electroquke Mechanism.Also,I realised a orthonal analysis(I wondered about shaped by how a mechanism of this source locations).Thus,a condition as Important pressure centres have fixed...

I summaried to common patern structures at circle centres by Pressure data;



And,Expressed to important pressure centres!!! of caused sources to this lines by my orthogonality analysis have confirmed.Where,I only present to scheme of Mechanism;


And,Important pressure centres;











You are right!This pressure centres are causing to Coriolios lines  at 5000 distance



Thanks...

Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysics Engineer














Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments