Identifying as a Geologic Source Province to Karacabey region via Simav hydraulic mesh as constrained

I am establishing to solutions as complementary  under supply of some maps...In this concept,I confirm to puclic expressions as a source locatoon of Karacabey(~central location) region.Where,a detail implication as topographic of region that by some map alternatives is not selectable.Thus,my solution is Physiographic Map which established  to  solution as a complementary  for identifying of target province due to nearscale characteristics.So,special thanks to ESRI-NET GEO datasheet...




I mean to caused to great role into my decisionmaking process of Simav hydraulic mesh morpholigy with presentation -III as nearscale 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments