Causes about reflecting to tangential a relation of Electroquakes!!!

My working summary about 7/9/2019_Turkey Earthquakes;


https://mybloginfrmtns.blogspot.com/2019/09/anomaly-about-so2-concentrations-for.html?m=1


I catched a condition during this working!!!
Shortly,I am understanding to presented a tangential patern of Electroquakes.Caused event to catching to this condition is my researches about cause of Lake Van events as near to boundary of Palandöken centred circle!!!
You are right!!!Lake Van events are reflecting a electroquake mechanism into bigger radius;

So,I can summary that my earthquake analysis into 7/9/2019 is implying a tangential relation for Earthquake Mechanism!!!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments