Very interestingly,I took to information of a locations into possibilities during my 6.0 event prediction analysis

Very interestingly,I took to information of a locations into possibilities during my 6.0 event prediction analysis;



Shortly,I constrained a distance between Nishinoshima-Hawaii Geography based on some news...this location into intersection of 2x10000 analysis from this two volcanism location is a indicator.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

other intersection of this location is ~Cezayir Region.And,I informed about a M4.0 enviroment for this province;


By the way,I suspect for Mid- Atlantic(N part) as other intersection location with S of Australia plate 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments