I wonder about a condition as censoring based on informations of some events

I realised a globe analysis based on latest events...Where,I catched a condition as realised of some weird conditions...And thus,I concluded a little bit censored of M6.1 Indianocean event!!!


Fortunaltely,I observed as noncensored to Pakistan Event!!!thus;

So,Some Events for Açores and Mayotte by Pakistan event are evaluating...For example,I shared for Mayotte into MeWe sharing;

http://www.earth-of-fire.com/2019/09/actualite-de-white-island-du-karangetang-du-copahue-et-de-mayotte.html

Thus,I have not any informations for Açores Geography

Ekrem,Geophysicist

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

I absolutely can say with my Electroquake experiments that Marmara Event Location is a "amazing geologic source province" by Hemisphere hinterland(I am not knowing to detailed information about spesifications of this source)

Thanks...


XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

By the way,you rembember to Shqiperia as interesting other location as swarmtype events into latest timerange...big corelation to Puertorico line as location is among  my first evaluations;

If you realise a circle as this swarm radius  as Marmara event centred,with latest developments as Regional also observing a information  about actual 'important dangerous seismic locations'.Thus,I checked...And,observed a corelation with latest events as regional.Thus,I alert to authorities for serious potentials of circleroute...





Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments