Global Earthquake Prediction System?Maybe knowing




Ankara Region Events quite interested...I analysed about how a role into globescale of this event that established to very important realities  by only Atlantic centred frame;



Firstly,I express that I have not realised to analysis of a condition by time...But,I can say to amazing corelation of 6 circle patern at globescale by Electroquake concept!!!And next,I wondered to pressure distributions at centre provinces of this circles;





Where,I evaluate as clear a collision condition of inverse pressure systems at source provinces 


Thanks...

Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysics Engineer



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments