Understanding to some realities about coalmining with mechanism explanation about shallow&powerful M6.0 environment events(additionally,causing issue to Earthquake of gas explosions)

Common characteristics of Predictable M6.0 environment events are reflecting  to collision zones of coriolis type forces  with vortex  development
                   A vortex structure example

A mechanism based on two inverse vortex structure by considering to Earth inner structure expresses by some environments which confirmed during  my actual analysis!!!

Where,2x~5000 km distance that expressed to event location as a collision line of two coriolis type force is understanding.By this technique,I realised to add analysis...And,a 10000 distance from event location signed to Kianga(E of Australia).I intersected as orthogonal a huge coalmine field as very interesting!!!


https://www.wikizeroo.org/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2lraS9Nb3VyYSxfUXVlZW5zbGFuZA


Thus,I think that you informed about included to how risks with my explanation mechanism of coalmining

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Part -II

I thought about a Earthquake posibility for SE of Australia during preparing to Part-I ...USGS established a information sharing into neartime;


I concluded to realised idea via effect of a gas explosion event of THIS MAGNITUDE via considering to Wikipedia informations.Thus,I confirm via such a experiment to publishes about 'causing to Earthquake of gas explosions' by some environments

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments