Gulf of Mexico_File is opening

Some expressions about a volcanism condition for region say by Geology Environments...This expressions are showing a supplementary condition by my analysis...

Firstly,I clearly can say that I suspected for a volcanism style development about region  by waves data;


And,my Earthquake analysis based on nextday signed to same region as a source geologic province!!!

Thus,you will evaluate that source condition as a thermal originated about province is understanding as very powerful... 

As conclusion,your appreciated experiments about this region will cause to big a role  as a supplementary and complementary...I will wait to your replies.Thanks

Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysics Engineer



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments