Menorca Isl(other focus for some geoenvs)

I continue coastalgeology informations on experiments.This time,I sign to selective conditions referencing n coasts especially of Menorca Isl😐At this point, I will express absolute 'primary&secondary role' of northern winds shaping of coastal forms(experiments on satellite data especially are fixing this condition).


Note.I have not otherdata as  photo,video about coasts of region.Thus,I will wait your supplies...


Ekrem Erkuş

Geophysics Engineer


For interesting informations about island;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menorca



Update 3/4:


I noted a chapter as geotechical risks based on some coastal constructions referencing my map evaluations.In this mean,I focused to some applications about solutions based on GPR technic of Geophysics;

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/226265703_Extrapolation_of_depositional_geometries_of_the_Menorcan_Miocene_carbonate_ramp_with_ground-penetrating_radar/link/0deec538dc1267934e000000/download

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments