I sign to performance intermsof earthquake prediction studies of 1500 hPa data!

 Today,I queried performance on earthquake predictions of 1500 hpa wild data(13.5 km FL450).Especially,with perfect border relationship!!! for upper and lower zones on altitude concept referencing ordinary earthquake regions of World thus I sensed selective pattern structures!!! for routine earthquake region based on mid-altitude zone😐(Where,I have not considered chapters as impacts of seasonal matters,but,I will sign amazing correlations conditions on my individual experiment with this analysis)


Ekrem Erkuş

Geophysics Engineer


NOTE.I will wait supplies of peoples concerned about chapter.Thus,thanks...



Yorumlar

  1. Firstly,I evaluate a supplementary role for efforts based on ionospheric concept

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments