An useful approach via Google Earth as related to Linear Earth projections of Planets

I observe questions frequently about evaluating positions of Planets via Google Earth of some users...I must say as easiest approach that you must determine Moon position based on Sun.At this point,Subject some useful programs.My concept generally that detecting orthogonality with an Earth event referencing a Sun event.Thus,I confirm as angular Sun-Moon position with useful software.And next,I am concluding software informations on discussing skilfully Circle option on rule specification of Google Earth(based on critic geometries especially).

For example,I explain my conclusions about actual a condition:


I catched an orthogonality among Sun with Eastern Tibet.Thus,I discussed Moon position by Sun with software conclusions...And,We can summary Western Australia on Sun-Moon position expressing for this two planet considering Mercury and Saturn among latest planetary geometries as focus...






 



Yorumlar

  1. Yes,you are right!In the other hand, you have to nice determination with Google Earth via orthogonality of Sun&Earth events Linear Earth Projections of all planets based on angular relationship of Moon-Earth-Sun and Earth-Planet

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thus,special thanks Google Earth👍

      Sil
    2. Where,I cite to extreme useful some specifi cations about using circle tool as veteran user

      Sil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments