I sign to role of scanning landpart on alternative current pattern for surveyors

I have not informations detailed about advanced models of longrange systems.But,I sign to advantages of scanning by alternative current pattern as different from direct route for scanning based on standart systems...Thus,I summaried chapter on schematic a explanation by xy plane;

           non-scaled


Yes,we can expess  time consuming conds with missing target considering some circs for direct routes based on standart longrange systems...understanding advantage of survey by a ac pattern against this cond👍

Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysics Engineer


Note.Where, I emphasize to key role of ac pattern planning referencing least direct route value for jobs as handling of big land parts😐
 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments