I continue descriptions about selective shaking reports on this link

I continue to informations from reference link;


https://mybloginfrmtns.blogspot.com/2022/06/i-continue-from-link-expressing-due-to.html?m=1


Update 6/22:

Observing selective shaking reports against to M6.0 env event of İslamabad region on Magnitude-Distance relation;




I must express weak stru of geologic informations related for region.Thus,I draw attention a perspective about basin stru via some map informations only;







In the other hand,I cite to role for some geoenvs of frame description;



NOTE:after seismic event of June 25;



NOTE:after seismic event of July 2;







Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments