I interest to long period stable positions of Uranus-Jupyter-Saturn and Neptune-Jupyter!!!For details;

 My followers know that I report weird conditions by dayscale for seismic activity of globe since longtimes😐my evaluation for this progress  sensing as different from routine devs on individual experiments is longrange position stability of some planets at far region...Where,I sign that


>Uranus-Jupyter-Saturn

>Neptune-Jupyter 



I will wait for replies on your experiments...Thanks

Ekrem Erkuş

Geophysics Engineer


Update:

I observe summaried a stru on year scale by Neptune-Jupyter conds of changing at Uranus-Jupyter-Saturn stability conds based on positional.So,shortly,similar stru for globe weird seismic conds will continue for longtime...






Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments