Some thesis about a source location of Marina Region(N part) are confirming based on Electoquakes.Also,a fixed discovery at Yellowsea Region


Some thesis about a source location of Marina Region(N part) are confirming  based on Electoquakes...Also,I catched a discovery during my analysis!!!So,implications are showing to YellowSea Region...
Conclusion working as a whole are presenting;


By the way,I wondered to Seismicity History of Marina Trench Geography;




So,a structure as compatible to yellow circle as ~ which  is corelating with seismicty specifications!!!











As second part,I especially focalised to Yellowsea Region...conclusions of my some researches about Yellowsea Region;




By the way,Special thanks to Google Earth...Thus,I can express a geophysical source determination  for circle centre with my yellow circle 


Also,some internet sources are subject about Yellowsea Region...A information among most interest;



Detailed Analysis;





TAI HO Consolidated Impact Crater Region is among identified regions.Other locations are into Sea Regions which are expressing to very powerful implications

 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments