Acre Region_about Source Potential

3xM5.5 environment event for condition of 21/8 is subject.You know that as very very strange  based on Astronomic of this condition into my MeWe platform...And next,I underlined of condition as a source caused of Geophysical Mechanisms for this condition as a conclusion of my evaluations;


And,I discoveried to ACRE region as a 'extraordinary location information' among three location(So,you will understand on my explanations that expressed a potential structure based on Geologic Sources  of this region can express).But,region is not establishing a answer to Map Analysis on dense forest structure.Similarly,there are not any informations as article...   








Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments