Explaining for Thracia region event

Thracia region event( reached to ~M4.0 level!!! that quite mysterious with some chapters for a Earthquake event).I established to solution of this mystery during my analysis,

Shortly,My geometric analysis showed to developed a progress on a circle hinterland reality as regional;




Where,shortly Athens region events on latest times with identified radial patern points  for W of Turkey(Where,one point is ~M6.0 location!!!)Also,corelated some informations with circle boundary by Greece Seismology Institute are subject...
In the other hand,I established a determination about ~ geoposition of circle with knowed characteristic location for  Romania Region...As Maybe most interesting,realising of a Earthquake(~M4.0 environment which very extraordinary as location)  at circle centre point as a conclusion of progress for my circle determination 

So,I mean on my progress expression that producing to such a Earthquake of quite strange location by Geologic Informations for circle centre is a conclusion  of realised events at circle hinterland  as  regional.Such a supply for Geologists as a Geophysicist thus I think that causing to informations as important for some works...


Thanks



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments