A method suggestion as very powerful


I think that We can produce to precious informations about Geophysical Source Points with predictions about our Earth by Elektroearthquake concept...In this concept,I considered a analysis;

Where,my reference is M6.8 S SANDWICH EVENT(AUG 27,2019).Conclusions are perfect!!!

Firstly,My Geophysical Source Discoveries;

Location1,over Ninetyeast Ridge PROVINCE
Location2,over French Polynesia_ATOLL PROVINCE


And,some snapshots about circle environemnts which characterised with latest Earthquakes&Volcanic Events;








Thus,not only Earthquake Prediction or events as Volcanic Explosion also for Geophysical Source PROVINCES  thus I can express a considerable method

Thanks... Ekrem


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments