I realised a analysis which based on M6.3 Aug 29,2019...

I realised a analysis which based on M6.3 Aug 29,2019...You are right!!!I will follow to Earthquake and any volcanism event projection into a short time range  by this event.Also,I show to description of two Geophysical Province with Earthquakes by dayscale at Map.Note.Big circles are expressing to my focalised routes;










By the way,I know YASUR SULPHURE VOLCANISM  into latest times at first Geophysical Province;







FOR AUG 30,BRASIL EVENT(M4.6) WHICH EXPRESS AS EXTRAORDINARY AS LOCATION;

So,I mean that this location is not a mystery...I waited for a big magnitude event for Aug 30.But,realised a location event as very extraordinary !!! That this location is on my redcircle;


So,I summary that about established a solution of this technique for location events as very extraordinary 




I catched to two corelated M5.0 environment event based on yellow circle by latest developments;




Note:I catch a conclusion as quite interesting as ~10000km among this two point.This condition is interesting as other example about 10000 km thesis by globe model of valuable Magnitudes 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments