Macroscale zone catching

You know that some characteristic paterns on World are subject.In this context, Identified a patern analysis based on Macroscale have handled;

Note.Where,three point that as renowned Earthquake regions can summary.So,I express as serious Geologic discovery fields for inner triangular location.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
By the way,I took a Earthquake news during analysis which quite corelated among my description locations;


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And,I catch a M5.0 environment event;

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Next,two event for very extraordinary locations at Brasil region that corelating with my boundary description;


XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

I suspected for some locations about circle boundaries...And,A Magnitude event thus;



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments