my descriptions on second check




https://mybloginfrmtns.blogspot.com/2020/05/othe-dayevents-catched-via-fast-check.html


I observed a region as corelated to routes expressed during my second check



 



So, I mean that fixing a collision condition of this region on route related!!!

Thus,I handled a analysis(Note.I especially underline to orthogonal intersections on light orange,green and yellow routes);

Collision intersections:






Opening intersections:






Same day,I took news for Fuego and Klyuchevskoy(Note:apprx. orthogonal between Fuego and Klyuchevskoy!!!).Thus,I thought about understanding to best focus regions on chapters as geothermal potential with analysis of collision routes of latest times...And,conclusions;

Most focus region descriptions that provinces expressed of absolutely source potential as Geophysical:















Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments