Analysis based on Popocatepetl and Puyehue-Cordon Caulle Volcanic Complex(THESIS IS TRUE!!!)

Another example about caused to Earthquake of some volcanisms...I took some news considered about Popocatepetl and Puyehue-Cordon Caulle Volcanic Complex.And thus,I noted projection by reference route.A summary snapshot;





I pinned about some events related to routes on my projection into timerange handled;

























NOTE.I ESPECIALLY EMPHASIZE TO NEWS PRESENTED BASED ON UTC-LOCAL TIME RELATIONSHIP FOR THIS TYPE ANALYSIS...IN THIS MEAN,I CONFIRMED ABOUT CORELATIONS WITH VOLCANISMS RELATED OF ASSAM AND JAPAN EVENTS

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments