Köyceğiz Example

On my experiments,I can clearly express that about a selective statue condition on Geophysical Mechanisms for especially Lakes and Islands.So,especially I mean that a ordinary formation condition by Geophysical Mechanisms of  every lake and Island formation  is not subject...In this mean,I will light about  this condition with a example...My example is about Köyceğiz as a Lake Environment;


I conclude during my analysis that Lake Köyceğiz is a formation framed of Geophysical Mechanism/Mechanisms as dominant!!!Thus,you will evaluate that this environment is presenting characteristics as different  from  ordinary lake definition...(Note.I am not informing about detail informations.But,I suspect about a volcanic system background with big possiblity)

I will wait about your replies.Thanks...

Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysics Engineer

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments