Analysis conclusions on latest developments.And,some discoveries

My analysis based on  reference route as extreme interesting is showing two event considered as actual with Rincon de la Vieja at same route.Explanation summary for this condition;




You are right!!!Subject a orthogonality condition between events of Fox Islands as actual with my reference route.And thus,I realised a ortogonality analysis.Summary snapshots;










By the way,some events as interesting on KOERI data detected on my reference route;






In the other hand,established discovery about a impact type structure region during my analysis;



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments