Karpathos region events_explained cause on my analysis


I explained about analysis conclusions into neartime frame;




Other day,I observed extreme selective development for Karpathos region during my check;



EXPLAINED MECHANISM:

Firstly,I clearly can express that this type developments are summarying as very ordinary conditions for Aegean Geography.And, this type developments as evaluated with link presented are natural  conclusion of a collision phenomena  based on globescale!!!

You are right!!!Understanding development as a activity condition related to collision regions.So, this collision condition is signing to structure as related to thermal a system

Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysics Engineer



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments