What shaped to actual volcanism events based on Nishinojima,Sakurajima and Kuchinoerabujima?By the way,What are latest conditions?(a condition evaluation)

I evaluate by my experiments that Nishinojima,Sakurajima and Kuchinoerabujima volcanisms are saying to realised of a heating phenomena as vertical directed at mid-plate as a conclusion of mechanic effects as horizontal directed...I summaried  about condition with bird's eye and sectional views;




 my approach says that about a following condition by neartime frame  for provinces  as Iceland and Yellowstone with Mediterranean Geography  as Aegean region. I will wait about your ideas


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments