Geologic Realities of Some Mediterranean Islands_Explained

I took a important activity news about Kuchinoerabu-jima volcano;




I associated as orthogonal to Pioche/NEVADA seismic news based on this information(Also,you know that NEVADA region reflects as  good to collision region morphology as another supplementary point).


Thus,my analysis caused to good informations based on Geologic Discoveries.Where, I express to collision realities of Sicilia Island with Marettimo,Favignana and Levanzo Islands as maybe most interesting;



Sicily Island is reflecting to two different collision region by Convergent Plate Boundary.And, as maybe more interesting,Marettimo-Favignana and Levanzo Islands are summarying to uplifting of "folding type platform islands" from seal environment as a conclusion of collision progress;



I observed to sloping structure of layers at N part for Marittimo Island.This condition is powerful evidence of a collision effect;



As sumamary,especially I can express that as very precious locations as geologic development background of Marettimo-Favignana and Levanzo Islands.Thus,I think that this islands have to special protect position on geologic causes.

Opening region description with two collision among other points of analysis;









I evaluated as a opening province to coastal region of Rio Grande do Sul.Also,a collision for Louisville Ridge.And next,a unknowed collision province is among my evaluations






Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments