Akhisar Region Earthquake Geology_important determinations

I established a mechanism explanation for needs of especially region geologists about Akhisar Region event.You are right!!!Thus,understanding a fix condition based on regional tectonism;





GeoEngineers know that Earthquke province is summarying to discriminated location as a V shape of two important tectonic tendency!!!Thus,I showed to condition as schematic;



Where,you know that a triangular disorder  province as very weird to two main tectonic tendencies(to Simav and to Candarlı Bay)   So,I especially imply that thus triangular province has to weak zone for such a Earthquake condition.So,most characteristic determination by needs of  public or special organisations is expressing as realities of such a weak zone.I think that thus as  most critic chapter about region!!!!!I framed with a three layer model to this condition;




You are right!!!Where,I underline to weak characteristics of especially second layer of region!!!weak zone(due to tectonic structures)  as a conclusion of development of third layer is unsuccessful  against to development as inner effect_source.I hope that my mechanism explanation thus can establish a supply to persons based on understanding to some realities as geology....Again thanks


Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysicist
















Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments