I confirm to reality of Akhisar Region...Also,you will inform about other geologic discoveries



I establihed a explanation based on N region for cause of Earthquke about Akhisar region;

https://mybloginfrmtns.blogspot.com/2020/02/akhisar-region-earthquake.html


So,I implied to collision condition...I matched as orthogonal to Akhisar region event with M7.7 Caribbean Tranform Event during my analysis!!!Thus,summaries about another regions with evaluating as conclusions of a collision of this two event;
























I sure that upper screenshot interested!!!So,I clearly evaluated to similar tectonic tendency condition at south region after fixing for collision condition of region!!!!Where,Subject geometric marking for some interesting settlements.Thus,I aim to causing to supply for either coastal region mysteries and solution of geologic matters of some inner regions 


In the other hand,other summaries of globe;













  





Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments