Understanding Craig-Meeker-New Castle as frame

I continue to answering for needs of Geoenvironments...I catched a patern;








Understanding a geologic province identified as circular patern(I fixed by 3 type map presentation)

Another detections:
Between Colorado river&Yampa river as Hydraulic frame.Also,presenting silence condition as regional seismicity;

I have not to any informations about this geologic province...I harshly defend about objective  indicators presented as Geophysics of this province...Thus,I especially  will wait for audiovisual type presentations of American Geoenvironments.For example,as geologic photos...


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments