About role of Earthquakes before considered explosiontype events(maybe a myth???)

Nevadosdechillán event quite terrifying by image;

http://www.earth-of-fire.com/2019/10/activite-du-nevados-de-chillan-de-la-fournaise-et-du-sakurajima.html

Thus,I realised a near period analysis;




You see that Green Circle boundary is over NevadosdeChillán!!!



And,2xM4.0 environment event into ~ circle boundary are subject!!!


You know that express some chapters as  triggering of earthquakes before  interesting explosion activities.So,you understand... I mean that required material to some mechanism explanations for considered volcanism events thus is understanding

I will wait thus to your apreciated replies...



By the way,I think that first ~M4.0 magnitude(for boundary location) has to important a role  for considered structure of volcanism


Other day,I see a event information;


Thus,I think that region is quite powerful laboratory position  for solution of events based on Volcanism 








Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments