if we having to special geophysical informations about this locations as Geophysicists, can express as a important step for our big earthquake projections ...


I harshly follow to globe seismicity events...Thus,I sensed to routine relation as a 10000 distance relation as characteristic among Mayotte Geography with Hawaii Geography.But,I especially waited other information for shaping to my idea (this condition that you clearly will evaluate )

In this point,my this sharing caused to fixing to third location;

https://mybloginfrmtns.blogspot.com/2019/10/interesting-conclusions-based-on.html?m=1


So, 10000 circle system  for our globe thus expressing....And next,Orthogonal two location(as Mariana of Philipines and Mid-Latin America as ~ location) thus,expressing!!!


Where,I mean that this locations by Our Globe are focal points for quite weird phenomens based on Seismic Events...And,Geophysicists must be concentrate to descripted this regions  for chapters as Big Earthquakes...(By the way,I took to news of M>6.0 event at Yasur Volcanism field...but,as I expressed I have not to experiment of Geophysical datasets at  this 6 point  as cause  of this magnitude)

As summary,if we having to special geophysical informations about this locations as Geophysicists, can express as a important step for our big earthquake projections ...


Thanks.


Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysicist

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments