I sure for some information requests about my technic based on this sharing


I sure for some information requests  about my technic based on this sharing;

https://mybloginfrmtns.blogspot.com/2019/10/iran-geography-seismic.html



Thus,I clearly express about my solution(by the way,I confirmation information about my expressions for N of India);















And,I established to confirmation information of last image;



So,I suggest for latest Earthqukes on World via this method...(And also,you will see to some realities with 5000 radius as 6 point referenced!!!)



Another notes.
Informations for some descripted locations should be consider due to  some technic disabilities,politic realities,etc. 

A Geologic Location catched at Conakry Region;



Realised event at Iran Geography shortly,reflection of a global phenomena 









Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments