Perspective Analysis on Multilog Concept using pyvista unstructuredgrid method

Very very popular for various geoenv due to some advantages discussing a perspective analysis by multilog concept.But,I know problems of various geoenv for a  full opensource solution satisfying needs referencing a dataset stru😐


At this point,a nice solution;


PartI:









PartII:





And,Paraview Model Example:




This field is a question observing as dense by requesters(So,I was noted your problems😐Thus, I carry-out your needs for today👍)

By the way,I remembered efforts about paraview modelling example via multilog concept of pygslib of various friend.Thus,I share an information as related to multiwell modelling stage  of that modelling...


Add Note.PROGRAM  EXTRACTS SOME .CSV DATA REFERENCING .AGS FORMAT.So, you can discuss individual designs via manual operations to csv files as direct👍

By the way,I remembered my Turkish Presentation;

https://youtu.be/KEEGWRg0aTg?feature=shared




Thanks again..


Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysics Engineer/TURKEY

Datafile:

dataextractionandspatialrepresentationBGSboreholedatainAGSformat by Mr.Montoya



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments